Hey fwendz! Sorry I’ve been MIA — been SO busy and traveling a ton, but I’m baackkkk and have a bunch of fun posts coming soon. Speaking of traveling I’ve been experiencing a lot of the same shit over and over so wanted to share some realness about being on an airplane.
SO, we all know traveling is a bitch. The whole process: packing, ubering to the airport, going through security, spending $75 on a glass of wine at the airport…but today I’m going to focus on the actual act of flying and discussing the shit — the very annoying, uncomfortable and WTF shit — that actually happens on an airplane.
I’ve experienced literally everything on this list, but please share any other ridiculousness in the comments that you’ve dealt with while on a plane!
- Finding out your seat buddies are a smelly old man and a crying baby. NOoooOOoo
- When you have to get up to go to the bathroom and have to pass people in the aisle and rub butts. Like, is this considered our first date? Do you want my phone number?
- Your seat doesn’t recline and you’re on a 6 hour flight.
- You sit next to the airplane police and tells you you shouldn’t put your jacket in the overhead. (This JUST happened to me last week. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and LET ME LIVE)
- Your seat mate keeps hogging the armrest and you start playing a bitchy game of MOVE YOUR ELBLOW.
- You have an ideal row 4 window seat and a family of 18 asks you to switch with them so they can “all be together”. NOPE. I DON’T CARE. I GLADLY ACCEPT TITLE OF BIGGEST BITCH ON THE PLANE.
- You sit in the vicinity of a farter. RIP
- You’re on a business trip and have to work on the plane but there is not enough space on your tray to fit your computer so you are working hunched in a little ball.
- The person diagonal from you won’t shut their window and it is GLARING into your eyeballs.
- Someone pukes and the whole plane smells making you want to puke.
- When they bake fresh cookies for first class…and you’re definitely not in first class. RUDE
- The food. Nuff said. (although I do have to say Virgin’s cheese plate is aiite)
- You haven’t showered in two days and you sit next to a cute guy. That would happen to me.
- You’re watching a movie and a sex scene comes on and you feel like everyone is judging you. AGAIN, LET ME LIVE
- When you land, and are trying to get off the plane someone behind you doesn’t let you go first. ISN’T IT COMMON KNOWLEDGE YOU DEPLANE IN ORDER. STEP BACK BRO
Happy flying! 😂